Baton rouge brunch restaurantBaton Rouge Brunch Restaurant
There’s something special about enjoying a casual brunch mid-morning on Saturday, or early afternoon Sunday. From the mouthwatering food you’re eating, the mimosa or bloody mary in your hand, or the company you’re enjoying, a Baton Rouge brunch is a meal like no other. When it comes to finding the perfect place to brunch in Greater Baton Rouge, P-Beau’s Quality Food & Drink has you covered.
Located on Bass Pro Blvd., just off of I-12 in Denham Springs, P-Beau’s is easily accessible from anywhere in East Baton Rouge or Livingston Parish. Whether you choose to have brunch inside with friends and family, or outside in our fully-covered yard, P-Beau’s has a welcoming seat for you!
A Greater Baton Rouge Brunch Menu You’ll Love
- Chicken Fried Chicken Benedict, topped with a tasso rosemary white gravy
- Chicken & Waffles, drizzled with a rosemary, bacon, and orange-infused syrup
- Shrimp & Grits, with fresh Louisiana shrimp, tasso, and a New Orleans-style barbeque butter
- Ultimate Porkin’ Waffle Sandwich, filled with fried eggs, Italian sausage, roasted ham, and bacon
Don’t Forget Your Goodie Jar!
- Milk Chocolate Goodie Jar, with layers of milk chocolate custard and sweet mascarpone cream, over a bed of Louisiana pecan crumble, and topped with double whipped cream
- Lemon Icebox Goodie Jar, with layers of sweetened lemon custard and buttered graham cookie crumble, topped with double whipped cream
P-Beau’s should be on the list of all Baton Rouge foodies. Stop by this weekend for a delicious meal, a casual atmosphere, and a fun time with your friends and family!